Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tumbling Of Syed Farook



Righteously Dividing The Enemy

www.crucified2015.blogspot.com

     And there felled a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image, Rev. 16b 

The Sacrifices Of The Wicked Are An Abomination To God Prob. 21;27, see Cain

The Sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou will not despise, see Ps. 51, See Abel

Prophecy Link

-Seen to be seeing a climbing speedily gas plump gauge regarding this inconceivable death toll, 2003

-Seen to be seeing President Obama and a Clinton, unto a bikers handle bars attached upon by this soaring into the heavens funeral reef of a death toll 2009


     For when you shall see the abomination that maketh desolate standing in the holy place, Flee! Jesus, Mat. 24, see here, www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com

     -So I'm just now sitting in the back yard, the wind is blowing a storm in as predicted, you can feel it, but as well, by the corner of my eye, as to peep from around the alternate said of the house. Though I pay it little attention, there's an old, dry, yellowing news article, blowing about like a tumble weed, of course I'm enjoying the weather and being reminded this time thirty years ago. Well, it was when the Christ of Resurrection, this winged Jesus, appeared to me, upon His departure, I was to tell you He's coming soon. Then as recent, as February of 2015, just as those 21 Egyptian, Christians were being beheaded, well Holy Spirits told me, well explained by vision of text like messages, that He's, Jesus is not only coming, but Jesus is on the way here.
     -Rightly, I sat here contemplating how I should get T-shirts saying the same thing, Jesus is coming, Jesus is on the way, 02/17/2015, at least a dozen, some for my grandchildren. When I again realize, that yellowing, sun dried, tumbling weed of a news article that was way off, has instead tossed, turn and blown until its right beside me, so further I wonder, if anything, what could it mean, what does it want? Perhaps my, even our attention.
     -Certainly, I do have this amazing prophecy about Obama, allied by a Clinton, unto a paper boy, route, who's handle bars is fasten upon by a funeral reef, just this soaring death toll.  Frightfully as they’re to play the grim reaper, of representing them, stretching right into the sky regarding this massive taking of human life. Now having come so close, this mysterious article to note, I raise, take hold of this once tumbling weed and the first thing I see, is the article. The one about the husband and wife terrorist who shot and killed 14 people, in San Bernardino California, with said article dated, Sunday, March 6, 2016.
     -Strikingly, it’s regarding this debate over the FBI and the iphone, technical industry wanting to hack Syed's phone for its information . Of course there are those who see it as a crossing of the line of technical or tech privacy, of those yet believing that they still have such the liberty. Though this concerning debate of an issue is now passed, the FBI having or getting it's will, the first time I saw Syed face was doing a dream the morning before I would see his identical image posted on facebook, as again this terrorist.
     -The last thing I said to him, in the dream, well I asked of him was, where are you taking me? As he’d taken control of my car, now the reckless driver you see, though just before I woke, I studied his appearance so hard. First those eyes, dark, dead, brooding and his hair, so well groomed, jet black, cut close to his face and his complexion, which I told myself, was neither dark nor light. Hence, when I saw his face on social networking I said and I quote, "that's the man I just dreamed about." Don’t be alarm, it's all this reminder westernized civilization having now forsaken God, end time prophecy days without number, unto being more the Antichrist nation, unto an Islamic reign first.
     -Heartily, that it isn't about to be invaded by Islam, that happen September 11th 2001, with a prophecy from me 2003, that a Hussein would Father the Nation, see 11:1, 2 of the book of Revelation.  Meaningfully, the Hussein Obama Administration is just the prelude, an up and personal look of what was once a nation under God, now become more the Ethiopian skin.  Unto to the Leopard’s spot demonstration of the rebellious who’re literally incorrigible with abominations and detestations, of God having seen and measured their wickedness, 12/25/2001, and like Judah, Jerusalem of old, having until 190 months (2001-2017), be fulfilled, as well judged them, Awake, Apb The Ram, see more here, www.2016thepalehorse92ad2001ad.blogspot.com www.2016theissueofblackbowls.blogdpot.com and they say




No comments:

Post a Comment