Tuesday, March 29, 2016

And She Bore Black Bowls

Righteously Dividing The Enemy
www.persecuted.com      

    And the Angel came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothe in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles, Rev. 15:6

     Je suis (I Am, We Are), Jesus Christ, after stating their names and where they were from, three Assyrian Christians wearing orange jumpsuits were shot in the back of the head as they knelt in the desert sand. The next scene of a video released by the self-proclaimed Islamic State (ISIS) on Oct. 7 shows three additional Assyrian brothers in Christ kneeling before the bodies lying in the bloody sand.
     As the masked ISIS fighters stand behind them with pistols in their right hands, the men share their names and the middle one, pointing at the bodies, declares “Our fate is the same as these if you do not take proper procedure for our release.” Before stating their name, each hostage said “I am Nasrani,” a derogatory Muslim term for Christians. Beware, indeed, blessed only are those dying in Christ, Apb, www.thefourthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com

The Sacrifice of the wicked are an abomination to God, Prob. 21:27, see Cain

The Sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou will not despise, see Ps. 51, see Abel

Prophecy Link

-There’s something about Ezekiel the 4th chapter, like the second seal, coming is a great seizure by the enemy and a great scarcity of all things needful and treasured, still labor not for the bread that perisheth 03/25/2006 (for 390 days, see also the Intrepid Dream timetable, until 190 months, 2001-2017, America, the Free World is doomed).

-There’s something about Isaiah the 13th chapter, Holy Spirit, this reminder, how God, making Christ’s enemies His Footstool, thus is the destruction of Babylon, Satan’s city, then, now and straight through to destroying the antichrist, unto Hamongog, and the lake of fire, forever, thus this crying aloud, sparing not of Elohim’s Revelations, “Behold, Babylon is fallen,” beginning at all religious assembly, repent, 03/05/2016

-A Voice Declaring: "beautiful for situation," from psalm 48, wr. either by the Prophet Isaiah or King Hezekiah, the celebration of God sending One Angel who then destroyed 185,000 of the Assyrian army, coming against God's anointed, decimating them, see II Kings 19:35, Isa. 37:36    WHO IS THIS KING OF GLORY? 03/17/2016

A Most Visited Water Cooler, And She Bore Black Bowels
www.2016thepalehorse92ad2001ad.blogspot.com

      -I remember nearly thirty years ago this spring, my spouse and I finally made it to a church where we'd been invited. Immediately as soon as we made it through the door, the husband was snatched up and taken into the pulpit. Well, he was male, he was well dressed, he had a bible in his hand, did I mention he was male? All with the title of that Sunday's message being, and I quote "don't be deceived," simply perfect, I assure you.
     -Well, time came for visiting pastors, ministers to be announced, and when it came around to him, he stepped up to the podium and said a few things, then he turn, all attention to me. I'm not the minister of the family, my wife, is, so I ask her to come and speak to all of you, happily I ran right into the pulpit, and just as well I began to explain.
     -Hallelujah sweet Jesus, did I have something to tell them, I'd been really concern about my sons lately then six and 13, and the sudden change in their once holy spirits. I'd wondered into a my closet about it, was on my knees praying, when as usual the heavens open up saying and I quote Holy Spirits; "as long as you allow modern technology to come the into the home (then via cablevision, via video games into the rise in vulgar rap music), it's going to be like putting a gun to your children head and pulling the trigger." Now remember, I'm standing in the pulpit, telling all those in attendance this, I've always have, like this very moment, whatever Holy Spirits tell me.
     -Thus when I'd finished, not denoting for a second I'd done anything wrong, not realizing how religion verses the Holy Spirit work. Well the pastor, with the message, "don't be deceived," came right up after me, by this time I'd return to my seat, quite pleased, being able to share this. Talking about a fly over, more than missing it's target, the first thing to come out of pastor mouth and I quote, "I don't know what denomination this young lady is from, his not knowing I didn't get what I had from a denomination but by Christ, Holy Spirits arriving me God's Throne.
     -Although here, he said, we're apostolic, and we don't allow women in the pulpit, in other words, what God hath cleansed, he, they were calling unclean. Hence, every time I read an article like this, is the prophecy Holy Spirit gave, being constantly fulfilled. That's adding as well, the one I received as recently as 2011, how my grandchildren would grow up in occupied territory, in an occupied America. So in comes a police state, among other horrible things, this is why those who can, though short lived, the antichrist soon to appear. As many as can afford it, they're taking their children and getting out of this long lost since Christ's Cross, safe-haven of a temporal nation, awake, Apb, The, RAM, see more here, www.2016theauthenticparable.blogspot.com www.2016donottakethemake.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment